Big Stack Poker Forum
You must first login or register before using any part of the forum. If you have any questions, email FullTiltOwns123@yahoo.com. Please join the site, and enjoy! Good Luck on the felts.
Big Stack Poker Forum
You must first login or register before using any part of the forum. If you have any questions, email FullTiltOwns123@yahoo.com. Please join the site, and enjoy! Good Luck on the felts.
Big Stack Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

$2000 Iron Man One-a-day Freeroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FREEROLLSFORALL

$2000 Iron Man One-a-day Freeroll Empty
PostSubject: $2000 Iron Man One-a-day Freeroll   $2000 Iron Man One-a-day Freeroll EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Today i played this tourney, i managed to finish 151st place, won $3.50! Cool cheers
There were only about 1100 ppl, and 360 of them got money, so it was a quite easy job to get ITM Very Happy

My KO hand was quite sick:

Guy went all in with about 6k, i called with AKo, he showed A4o. Flop was 4xx turn A.... Shocked No
How the fuckin hell could he go all in with his crap A4o??? Damn it, and of course he hits his god damn 4 on the flop... WTF Evil or Very Mad

Anyway i was really happy that i won some money, it was worth to play the one-a-day freeroll challenge last month.
Back to top Go down

$2000 Iron Man One-a-day Freeroll
Page 1 of 1